Online Privacy Practices
Types of Information Collected
- Information that we receive from online applications, forms, or emails.
- Transaction information that you submit through our online banking service.
- The Internet address (referral site) which brought you to our website.
- The name and version of your web browser.
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the date and time you access our website.
- Pages visited on our website and the duration of your online session.
The Citizens Bank of Clovis mobile application may access information stored on mobile devices, including location, camera, images, personal information, contacts, or other information related to other features for which users have enrolled.
Reasons We Collect This Information
- For our everyday business purposes such as to process your transactions, maintain your accounts, and respond to your online requests.
- For security purposes such as to maintain a secure session, authenticate your computer, verify transactions, and detect fraudulent transactions.
- For site management to improve the site navigations, resolve performance issues, tailor the content that we display to you online.
Sharing of Online Information
Protection of Online Information
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
External Third-Party Links
- Our website may include links to other third-party websites. These links to external third-parties are offered as a courtesy and a convenience to our customers.
- When you visit these sites, you will leave our website and will be redirected to another site. The Citizens Bank of Clovis does not control linked third-party websites.
- We are not an agent for these third parties nor do we endorse or guarantee their products.
- We make no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy of the information contained in linked sites. We suggest that you always verify the information obtained from linked websites before acting upon this information. Also, please be aware that the security and privacy policies on these sites may be different from our policies, so please read third-party privacy and security policies closely.
- When you click on advertisements in our website or advertisements on linked third-party websites, you may receive another cookie; however, you do not have to accept any cookies from third-party advertisements.
Account Aggregation Services
- We may offer account aggregation services through our online banking product. This service allows you to consolidate your accounts from other providers so that you can view all of your account in one location. We do not disclose any of the information consolidated through this service. We may use aggregate information, which is not personally identifiable, to better understand the types of account(s) or services which may be most beneficial to you.
- Account aggregation sites allow you to consolidate account information from several sources into one online location. In order to provide this service, an aggregation provider may request your login information for our online banking service.
- If you provide your login information to a third-party account aggregation provider, you should ensure that the aggregation provider has appropriate policies to protect the privacy and security of any information that you provide.
- We will consider all transactions initiated by a third-party aggregator using your login credentials as authorized whether or not you were aware of a specific transaction.
- When you enroll for our online services, we will send you a welcome email. We do not send emails marketing various products and services offered by this Institution.
- We will also send security related email notices when you sign up for “notify me” alerts on your account(s) or whenever you change your passcode, security questions, or email address.
- We will never send you an email asking for personal information such as your account number, ATM or debit card number, PIN number, social security number, or login information
Privacy of Children
- We do not knowingly collect names, email addresses, or any other personally identifiable information from children.
- We do not knowingly market to children, nor do we allow children under 13 to open online accounts.
August 15, 2018